Friday 9 February 2018

A few more Necromunda figures painted

A few more Necromunda figures have been painted. There are five more on the painting table, which once painted will be all 20 figures from the boxed set completed. After that I will add one or two extra figures from the bits box to add into the mix.

It as taken quite a bit of readjustment to get into the swing of painting these very detailed miniatures after many months of painting units of the simpler Spencer Smith miniatures.


This weekend I hope to get them all onto the tabletop.

4 comments:

  1. Looks good. This game has sparked an interest in me and I picked up the box set. I need to get some models painted and give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The models themselves are wonderfully dramatic, and fun to paint with lots of dry brushing to pick up the model's details.

      Delete
  2. Nice job, they look beautiful, futurist...and motivated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. A five more to go and I can get them on to the tabletop for a game.

      Delete