Wednesday 30 August 2017

6x6 Challenge progress for August

A couple more games were played with the 19th Century campaign, bringing it to a conclusion and completing all 6 games. One of the games (game 4) was actually played in early July and I somehow managed to overlook it and didn't add it to July's tally.  So for August I am showing 3 games played.

My total games for the year stand at:
  • One Hour Wargames (Tank-on-Tank) SciFi Variant - 6 games completed in February
  • Dark Ages with Dux Bellorum (Osprey) - 6 games completed in January using paper armies
  • WW2 Naval (Pz8 rules) - 6 games now completed with the last 2 played in July.
  • 19th Century European Imagi-Nations OHW - 6 games played the final 3 played over July/August.
  • Galleys and Galleons (Ganesha Games) - 2 games were played in April.
  • Hundred Years War using Lion Rampant (Osprey) - 6 games completed as part of a series of campaign games.
19th Century games were played sometimes on a grid and also with free movement
In September I will have to focus on my Galleys and Galleons games with my paper ships.

Pictures from an earlier game

4 comments:

  1. Almost done! You've been powering along. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting a good few games in at the beginning of the year helped to provide the momentum. So each month now I just need to get a couple of games played.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Almost there with 3 months to go. I'm not even half way, and my number of games have slowed right down... time to get the DBA out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having those DBA games will help accelerate your progress. For me the WW2 naval games played very quickly and kept my games ticking over quite nicely, when I would have otherwise slowed down.

      Delete